nepenthe; (n.) something that can make you forget grief or suffering.
welcome to nepenthe! using the links to the right, you will be able to find everything that you need to understand the website and get started once you read the rules and are ready to create your character. if you have any questions, you can always ask anyone for help!
nepenthe is a twisted take on warriors roleplay. it takes place in an original clan territory, where, moons ago, the dark forest arose and slowly destroyed the clans from the inside. they turned claw against claw, and tore each clan to shreds. all that remains is their descendants, struggling to rebuild the clans from what’s left behind to what they once were. the only question that remains now is - will they escape the shadows left behind?
Skin created by Aki of Adox. Thank you to both Trinity and Elli of Adox, for the Slider and Sticky Menu remodels respectively! Banner image credit goes to Rebecca Johnston of Unsplash, and various images were found from tumblr. Lyrics are from Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams." Akisame forum/thread icons were created by Cappippuni of dA, and smilies were found from tumblr via pixel-soup. Please do not steal and/or redistribute this skin or any parts of this skin as your own!
* all animal roleplay, Hominids included: domesticated or wild, extant or extinct, fictional or real; design and develop characters without limits
* no minimum word count
* no character limit or wait time, because no required profiles
* free-form groups and tons of IC boards to explore
* free everything, because no points
* unique combat options: choose between chance, competitive, or cooperative-based gameplay
* switch between two distinct settings at will: a semi-realistic prehistoric setting with the potential to advance society and technology, and an alternate free-for-all setting where full fantasy, modern day, science fiction, and any other out-of-place genres are allowed with no restrictions
* all roleplay styles and levels welcome!
Sounds good, right? We're an animal roleplay with some fun extras so that no matter your schedule, muse or creativity, you can have good ole rp fun. Check us out at: biota.freeflarum.com