Jul 23, 2018 0:30:00 GMT
Post by bear on Jul 23, 2018 0:30:00 GMT
name • morningkit -> morningpaw -> morningstorm
age • 4 moons
gender • afab, cis currently
sexuality • undecided
clan • riverclan
rank • kit
allegiance • short furred dilute calico with white and dark amber eyes
full • thick, short, fur adorned with grayish lilac and cream patches. white covers her front legs and climbs up her chest before stopping to make a home on parts of her back and at her neck, chin, and parts of her nose. the white patch snakes over her belly and up over her right hip and down to her paw while on the other side it begins to climb down her left leg. currently she is a bit of a round and large kitten, and as she'll become an apprentice this build will remain with her. when she reaches warrior age, she'll be of average size and less round, however she'll have a more bulky and muscular build compared to others her size.
+ ambitious, to put it bluntly. she strives to meet her goals if and when she can. she always wants to try new things and find something new to learn or achieve. she doesn't know it yet, but later in life she'll realize she wants to try to make herself the best version of herself that she can be.
+ energetic is what morningkit's mother tends to describe her as. although she tends to keep to herself and sometimes needs a nudge to go play with others instead of by herself with whatever interesting thing she finds, she tends to be a bundle of energy.
+ determined to finish what she started or to do what she puts her mind to. of course she can't always do what she wants, as her mother has stopped her from sneaking out of camp, but the determination still resides with her.
+ friendly despite keeping to herself. when someone interacts with her or she's given the nudge, she's more than capable of being friendly and keeping up a conversation. she actually enjoys having some friends too, because who doesn't?
+ motivated maybe goes hand in hand with being determined, but morningkit has a fiery spirit and lots of motivation. she doesn't usually need encouragement to do something and although sometimes negative, she will often do things unprompted; without having to be asked to do it.
- troublemaker is a descriptor that is the downside to her having motivation and determination, as well as a downside to being strong-willed or just so stubborn. she often finds herself in trouble or creating trouble, whether intentionally or unintentionally. a bit of a bother at times because of this.
- stubborn or strong-willed, morningkit has a hard time being swayed when she has made up her mind about something or just doesn't want to do a task that she's been told to do. rewards or some nudging from her mother work now, but she'll do things currently without either of those things. she'll just fuss about it before she does.
- loner-like is a term her father refers to her, though it is a negative trait he doesn't mean it out of negativity but out of worry. she tends to keep to herself and not go out of her way to interact with others. she often needs to be talked into it since while she can be friendly, she doesn't particularly like going out of her way to be sociable.
- childish, a type of behavior to be expected at her age, but as she becomes older it'll become more clear that she tends to be on the childish side. playful at times she shouldn't be, if only in attempts to lighten the mood. it can have a few positives, but will likely come at the annoyance of others.
- insecure about herself will be something she will obtain as she gets older. self-conscious of her looks, her behavior, how she talks, how she acts. being so strong-willed it may be something she won't let show, but is something she'll develop when she gets older.
= quiet despite being friendly. she can be a bit talkative and have decent conversations when interacted with or if she needs to be, but otherwise she's on the quieter side. not really going out of her way to start conversations and often keeping to herself.
= curious can lead to her ambitious behavior or her trouble-making trait. it's a neutral one. it also leads to her adventurous behavior and a thirst for knowledge. if there is something she doesn't know about but she heard about, she'll make it her goal to figure out more about it.
= adventurous in general. she loves to explore and get familiar with her surroundings, if something is advertised as an adventure she'll be more than happy to join in or go on it by herself.
= knowledge-seeking goes alongside her curiosity and was mentioned before. she has a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn, which is more of a neutral trait because it can come as an annoyance. not everyone has the patience to deal with her questions. really one of the main ways she starts conversations; because of questions she has for others.
mother • dandelionsong, afab female, alive.
father • foxwhisper, amab male, alive.
siblings • doecreek, amab [male currently], alive ; battooth, amab [male currently], alive ; spiderstorm, amab [male currently], alive ; heronkit, amab, deceased.
morningkit hasn't been around very long, that's for sure. she was born to two loving parents of riverclan status, the only afabs among four amabs; one amab being a still born but the other two are alive and healthy. she wasn't the runt and wasn't the largest child, but she was the first born. the first four months of life have been rather quiet, a bit of a troublemaker as she's attempted to sneak off twice but she couldn't get too far under her mother's watchful eye and around the other warriors in camp. rather competitive, morningkit has prided herself currently on trying to do things before her siblings, and being the first in everything. a trait that will probably die down as she becomes a warrior, but she will remain full of spunk and energy.